Hey Persona fans, a Persona 5 Cafe is coming to Akihabara this November! The Persona series by Atlus is huge in Japan. Here, you’ll be able to enjoy Persona-themed food and drink, as well as grab some merch. It’s also Ann Takamaki’s birthday on 11/12! There’s a little special something during that time too.
As with many popular collab cafes, the Persona 5 Cafe requires an RSVP. If you definitely want to join in, you’ll want to register on their RSVP site.
The Menus at the Persona 5 Cafe
It’s a rotating menu! There will be two rounds, the first going from 11/2-11/15, and the second 11/16-12/1. That means, if you’re really into Persona 5, you can go there twice and enjoy a different menu.
Menu 1: 11/2 – 11/15
Seeing lots of Leblanc Curry here! All of the dishes are 1,200 yen each. You can only order one food item per person when you first order.
Cute parfaits for the Persona 5 characters. Each dessert is 1,000 yen.
You can also grab a drink based on one of the characters. They’re generally dessert drinks, at 600 yen each.
- MC: Milk + Strawberry Jelly
- Ryuji Sakamoto: Cola + Lemon Jelly
- Morgana: Orange Juice + Blueberry Jelly
- Ann Takamaki: Milk + Peach Jelly
- Yusuke Kitagawa: Sparkling Water + Soda Jelly
- Makoto Niijima: Sparkling Water + Yogurt Jelly
- Futaba Sakura: Sparkling Water + Green Apple Jelly
- Haru Okumura: Milk + Grape Jelly
- Goro Akechi: Milk + Tea Jelly
- Kasumi Yoshizawa: Cola + Strawberry Jelly
Free Goodies with Your Order
No collab cafe is complete without these goodies. You’ll get one of these coasters per order, at random, while supplies last. The coaster designs for 11/2-11/15 are below.
Menu 2: 11/16 – 12/1
In this second round, you’ll find different characters featured in the food and desserts! The drink menu remains the same.
Round 2 features Ryuji Sakamoto and Kasumi Yoshizawa, with shoyu ramen and… is that loco moco? Yum.
Same deal here, new characters on your parfaits!
Free Goodies for Round 2
The designs are a bit different in the second round.
Persona 5 Cafe Merch
When you’re at the cafe, you’ll also get a chance to browse and buy Persona 5 merch, if you choose. Here’s a sampling of what they have.
Free Ann Takamaki Birthday Card (from 11/12)
If you’re stopping by, even if only to purchase merchandise, you’ll get a free card featuring Ann Takamaki, since it’s her birthday on Nov 12. 🙂
Getting a Reservation at P5 Cafe
The Persona 5 Cafe’s reservation system allows for a selection by lottery first, followed by first-come-first serve reservations for any remaining seats. If you’re set on coming, then it might be worth it to try for the lottery. Here are some other important details:
- 90 minutes per reservation
- Be there 15 minutes prior to your reservation
- ID requried – use the name on your govt ID (probably passport) when you sign up
- The number of people on the reservation must match the number of people who come to the cafe (so no last-minute join-ins, etc.)
- One order per person required
No cosplay allowed, unless there’s a specific cosplay event going on that day
You can read the full details on their reservation site.